At BLN our mission is to provide quality, empirically validated services to individuals with autism to help them reach their individual potential. This is only possible by having the highest quality and well-trained staff. BLN is constantly recruiting quality staff at all levels, Behavior Technician, Senior Behavior Technician, Program Supervisor and Behavior Analyst. We are eager to hear from those at all levels interested in a career in Applied Behavior Analysis.
Direct service positions offer wonderful and valuable field experience for those seeking to work with autism spectrum disorder.
- The position offers a rewarding experience and a flexible schedule
- Previous experience with autism/ABA is helpful but not necessary
- Extensive, paid training is provided to all employees
- Part and full time opportunities are available
- Competitive hourly rates; starting rate dependent upon education, experience, and office location
For more information or to send a letter of intent, contact BLN’s office directly: